If you and your organization would like to be added to our list of qualified technical assistance providers, please complete the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) linked below. We accept RFQs at any time and require a completed RFQ prior to contracting. If approved of your qualifications, you will be notified when Opportunity Appalachia has projects with open Requests for Proposals (RFP).
Proposals should include all requested services, which may mean that multiple entities are providing services, with one identified lead contractor.
The Technical Assistance contractor will report to the Program Manager of Opportunity Appalachia and work directly with the Project Sponsor. The requested Scope of Services may involve:
- development of investment prospectus, preparation of pro forma financial projections, structuring of project financing,
- market research, demand assessment
- architectural and engineering
- business plan preparation, operations planning
- identification of project developers
- investor outreach
This support will be provided on contract by experienced business and development partners. It is anticipated that support of $40,000 – $75,000 will be provided for each project, averaging $50,000 per applicant.
Request for Qualifications RFQ (PDF)